Luton Worship Centre Church
As a Christian church in Luton we exist to serve three purposes:
The first is to love and worship God,
The second is to love one another
and the third is to serve the community around us.
We are passionate about God and His people.
Luton Worship Centre is a church open to people seeking to know more about God and to those christians who are seeking a closer walk with God.
Statement of Faith
- The one true God who lives eternally in three persons—the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- The love, grace and sovereignty of God in creating, sustaining, ruling, redeeming and judging the world.
- Jesus lived a sinless life, died on the cross of Calvary for the sins of mankind and arose from the dead. He now sits in triumph at the right hand of God the father and He ever makes intercession for us as the only Saviour of the world.
- The atoning sacrifice of Christ on the cross: dying in our place, paying the price of sin and defeating evil, so reconciling us with God.
- The divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, which are the written Word of God.
- The dignity of all people, made male and female in God's image to love, be holy and care for creation, yet corrupted by sin, which incurs divine wrath and judgement.
- The justification of sinners solely by the grace of God through faith in Christ.
- The ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who leads us to repentance, unites us with Christ through new birth, empowers our discipleship and enables our witness.
- The Church, the body of Christ both local and universal, the priesthood of all believers—given life by the Spirit and endowed with the Spirit's gifts to worship God and proclaim the gospel, promoting justice and love.
- The personal and visible return of Jesus Christ to fulfil the purposes of God, who will raise all people to judgement, bring eternal life to the redeemed and eternal condemnation to the lost, and establish a new heaven and new earth.